Saturday, September 24, 2011

Poem Of The Week: Exactly What I Want



Exactly What I Want
~Heavenly


So what I would wait for you,
two extra hours,
waiting by the phone,
or even outside in the rain.
Big deal...
it's nothing to me.
I do what I want.

So what you're my number one priority.
I put everything on hold for you,
even stop in mid tinkle to answer your call,
or leave early from work
and wouldn't think about it twice.
You're important to me,
and I do what I want.

So what I would give you my last penny,
pay for things you don't need me to,
save money for you on the low,
even surprise you with gifts.
What's wrong with that?
I love doing it.
I do what I want.

So what I changed my life around for you,
cater to you,
and satisfy you in ways others only dream of.
It's not like you forced me...
I do what I want,
and loving you is exactly what I want
to keep doing....
forever
<3

~lOVE 2 B lOVED

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...