Sunday, January 23, 2011

Poem Of The Week: Trust




Trust
-By Malcom Coleman

Fragile as a lily,
it cements relationships.
Without it there can be no meaning
to the words, "I Love You",
without it all things fail,
and happiness is eroded.

As the trees in autumn
lose their leaves,
so I lose life
if trusted I am not.
I must be trusted,
for trust builds hope, and love.

Trust brings to all things
a wholeness that is sublime,
and which cannot be explained.
My complete soul screams with fear
if I am not believed.
If I am not trusted,
what can I do?


ABOUT THE POEM:
I wrote this after I felt that my girlfriend was not being open with me, I was depressed when I wrote this, and I just wanted her to know that I really needed her to trust me that I wouldn't hurt her. -Malcom Coleman



~lOVE 2 B lOVED

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...