Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Relationship Advice - 4 Signs of an Unhealthy Relationship - Is This You?

These are a few great tips that I came across to help recognize whether or not you are in an unhealthy relationship. Our main goal at love LIFE/uncut is to maintain healthy relationships and recognize the unhealthy ones....and I noticed that, for the most part, I have been posting things to maintain healthy relationships and not so much how to recognize when you are in a toxic one. For the next few days at least, I will focus more on helping those in unhealthy relationships to recognize it and get out of it. I really feel that this is a good time to do this because it is the beginning of a new year and it is best to start it off on a positive note. No one should be in a relationship that is not making them happy and that is not helping them to be better all around.





~Love and be Loved

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...