Saturday, May 28, 2011

Poem of the Week: Get Away... (revised)




Get Away... (revised)
By Heavenly


Can we go
I wanna leave with you
somewhere far away
Hey Love...
take me in your arms
hold me tight
and take me away from here
We need to get away
let's leave tonight
Can we go
I can't stay here anymore
I need to leave now
Hey Babe...
I wanna go somewhere
where nobody could find us
let's get away
just you and me
Can we go
you know you wanna leave
you ain't gotta front
Hey sexy...
just picture us together
in a beautiful place
we'll make love, love
and more love
It would be great.
Can we go
can't you just imagine
how wonderful it would be
Hey beautiful...
We can get high
in each other's arms
from each other's love
I just wanna love you
'cause you are my love
Can we go
you might need this
a lot more than me
Hey cutie...
get close to me
I want you so close to me
that I can feel your heart
next to mine
We don't need to be apart
Can we go
are you ready to get away
and spend some time with me
Babe...
I'm not waiting anymore
I need to be with you
I want your body
and everything else
so let's get away





~lOVE 2 B lOVED

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...